Monday, August 11, 2008

Some Family Fun!


We have these great friends named Laura & Ken. They so graciously have let us use their boat. Randy used it to take the 12 year old boys from church out on Saturday. He ask our wonderful friends if we could keep it and go as a family today. I am so glad he did. We had a great time together. I would of had more pictures but my battery died. I just do not have good luck with cameras and water. I have broke two cameras by water. One fell in the water as Randy and I were on a canoe. The other broke at our family reunion a couple of months ago. It must have gotten some water in it. Cameron and Trent usually fight from sun up to sun down. Today, at the lake, they got along great. They rode on the tube together. Jumped off cliffs together. Trent had to show Cameron how it was done. Cam as too much of Turner in him. He is scared of everything. The only reason he went as high as he did was because he couldn't let his 7 year old brother show him up.
We are so proud of all our boys and today Brayden didn't let us down. Most of you know that last summer Brayden went swimming and went under the water and was pulled out after 30 seconds or so. He was very traumatized by this. Well he has been terrified of the water since. He has started to warm up to the water in the last few weeks. Today he got in the lake with a life jacket on and swam without holding on to me. ( Good Job Brayden!)
Jaxon just liked to wave to who was on the tube. He now says boat. What a trooper. He fell asleep sitting up on the floor of the boat.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Looks like a great time. Alan, Braydon, Jimmy, Kelsey, and Jim were out there fishing today.
I love your new paper! Also, I sent you an e-mail but you don't ever get your e-mail. The girls are going out tomarrow for my birthday. If you want to come, give me a call.

Jacob and Mindy T. said...

How fun! Your poor little Brayden being traumatized. Good for him for being a trooper. :)

Laura H said...

Ok now it feels like your TRYING to put songs on your blog I dont know. We are the same age (23). Cool pics, you got some nice friends.

Liz Prisbrey said...

That looks like so much fun!! Stephen and Kellie have been hitting the lake a lot lately and posting pictures. You guys are all just making me jealous! :-) By the way, love the new page! Isn't it fun to switch it up?

Laura H said...

Mer, did you check out Seriously so blessed lately? She blogged about her Bunco group. So funny!!!

Janelle said...

Hey...where did you get this background?