Most of you probably know that I am not very crafty. Well I finally found something that I can do and I like making. This cake was my first order. I have made some before for friends but it was kind of nice getting paid for it.
Thursday, August 7, 2008
Diaper Cakes
Posted by Mer at 7:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
I LOVE IT!! This one is by far my favorite! You know how I love pink and brown. Very cute!
Very cute. You could have saved that for one of your interesting things!
Look at you! I love it, and maybe one day you can make me one...hopefully not anytime soon.
Way cute! Are you sellng them now? So I keep on leaving comments, but I don't think I've been doing it right cuz I can never find them again. hopefully I'll figure this out. How do I put you on my friend list? Nicole
That is SO cute! Where did you learn that? Hopefully some day you will have a reason to make one for me. :)
Merridee, this is Rebecca Jones--I hope you don't mind me blog stalking you. LOL I got here by way of Tracey's blog. I've loved reading what's going on with your family! Your diaper cake is really gorgeous. I bought one off of ebay two years ago for my sis--you could totally have your own business.
Oh my gosh I love it!! What a cute idea. I may need one of those for a gift. It looks really cute.
Post a Comment